Transtar 2.1 Kwik Finish Clearcoat
Kwik Finish 2.1 Clearcoat is an acrylic urethane clearcoat that meets all current and proposed V.O.C. regulations. This product can be used with all solvent based and water based basecoats. Kwik Finish 2.1 Clearcoat can be buffed in 2 hours at 75°F (24°C). Its fast dry time enables customers to cycle more cars through their shops. With Kwik Finish 2.1 a shop can clearcoat, buff/polish and deliver the vehicle in the same day! The reduced bake time requirements enable over twice as many vehicles to be processed through the paint booths. These advantages translate into less energy usage and more profit per job.
- 6571 – Kwik Finish 2.1 Clear Coat – 1 Gallon
- 6854 – Spot, Panel, and Cold Temperatures (below 70°F, 21°C)
- 6874 – Spot, Panel or temperatures between 65° – 80°F (19° – 27°C)
- 6894 – Larger Jobs or temperatures between 75° – 90°F (24° – 32°C)
- 6894HT – Larger Jobs or temperatures above 90°F (32 °F).